(ASCEND) NAT------Finally

Finally got NAT to work on my Pipline 75. Had to upgrade it to 6.1.7 and
mess around with microsoft DNS.......

I use DHCP to pass out a 10.1.x.x address with other settings including name
servers....well, guess what, when NT requests a
DHCP address it only uses the first two DNS entries, even though there are 4
entries. I resolve this ( so I could keep my internal
DNS running) my setting the DNS entries to my internal DNS servers and
enabling  fowarding on them with the DNS server
addresses of my ISP. So far it has been working without any problems. I'll
know in a few more days if the problem is solved as
I put a few more guinea pigs online.