(ASCEND) NISplus and Radius

Hello All,

I've recently installed Ascend's Radius on Solaris 2.6 and I'm using
NIS+.  I have had a lot of difficulty getting this to work correctly and
particularly when I use ' password = "UNIX" ' accounts.  These accounts
cannot authenticate correctly when I use Radius and NISplus.  I have
tried changing password to 'compat' in my nsswitch.conf but it doesn't
improve things really.

Has anyone already fought this battle before?  I would love to hear from
you as it appears that there are some tricks to getting it to work.

Thanks in Advance,

Troy High
thigh@bigfoot.com