RE: (ASCEND) No LQM fix in TNT 2.1.9?

Hi,

LQM problem (or one of the problems) was that in multilink PPP device can
answer LQM echo request on any channel, and MAX is expecting answer on same
channel (starting with 6.1.3). Some ISDN devices are answering on first and
if MAX is expecting answer on second channel, then MAX this link is not ok
and disconnects.