(ASCEND) Need Help on OSFP for MAX400

Hi,

I'm tryning to set up OSPF on a Max4000, but got
problem concerning static routes owned by the max..
when I do a sh ospf rt this is what I got:

195.114.82.32/32   imported: 2

The router doesn't seem to announce its Wan static
routes thrue the ethernet interface...
What do I need to do to get this settle ??
nb: priority for this router is 0 because I don't
want him to be a DR.
the release I'm running is 6.0.8.

Thanks for helping.

--
/David Ramahefason	Administrateur Systeme/Reseau/
/rama@easynet.fr	Easynet France SA            /