Re: (ASCEND) 56k Hayes Accura into Max 40xx ??

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Stephen Chen wrote:

> Is the 52,000bps(I hope the 52.000bps was a typo) from your Windows DUN, or as
> reported on your MAX??  If I am not wrong, Windows DUN tends to report the
> speed between your modem and the computer, not the actual bps modem is
> connected at.

	DUN says 52k, Ascend agrees...

Mauricio Teixeira - Amazonline Internet Provider - Belem/PA/Brazil
mauricio@amazonline.com.br - badman@brasnet.org
http://www.mauricioteixeira.eti.br (soon!)
/"\
\ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
 X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \