Re: (ASCEND) Virtual IP routing / IP Navigator

On Sat, 01 Aug 1998 03:21:38 -0700
 Matt Holdrege <matt@ascend.com> wrote:

> Perhaps you have things misconfigured. Do you have an Ascend support
> contract? They can help you configure your CBX properly.

Because Ascends support is so terrible your Head of Europe gave us
a *FREE* support contract and just as well because I wouldn't pay
for the tripe you currently call support.

> >Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
> >neil@DOMINO.ORG  "Ascend GRF-400 100% Niche Router 0% core" -- Matt Holdrege
>
> Ah, now I see why no one calls you back. Misquoting people doesn't put you
> on their good side.

I don't think so Matt.
--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.