If you're willing to DIY it, some types of Arduino can act as a USB HID and
emulate any keystrokes you want (officially, the pro micro iirc, but modern
Nano's can be hacked to do so as well since they have a reprogrammable USB
chip).

 You could even buy a commercial foot pedal you like and just replace the
brains with an Arduino. It would be a bit of a project but easily doable if
you have the requisite electronics background, or are willing to learn on
the fly.