Hello:

Does any of you have information about a local group called "Friends," I
think. In the past I was able to get help from some of them on some home
networking issues I was having. Meanwhile, my email hosting (in Silsbee,
TX) went down due to cold weather and public utility management
problems, so I'm not sure whether information on its servers will ever
be available to me again. (isp was sysmatrix.net)
Their mailing list (if that was what it was) didn't prefix the group
name to the subject line of every posting, so I might have mistaken many
posts for spam. I don't remember if it used mailman or something else.

Any help?

Ed