Thank you for an interesting group of ideas!!!!

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 8:16 PM Iznogoud <iznogoud at nobelware.com> wrote:

> I would love to hold your hand through compiling a kernel, but I think that
> you can find out how to do it.

This part is quite interesting - - - - - I wouldn't have even asked
this question
but what I could find in searching was at best current to 5 years ago. Most
was older - - - - some MUCH older.

Somehow compiling a kernel is very little different from 10 to 15 years ago.
Maybe - - - - I also remember a friend muttering about this when he was
doing it some 6 or 8 years ago as to how he spent some about 2 weeks at
it  - - - -  and he had done it previously.

OK - - - - - no tip sheet for kernel compilation - - - - - I can live
with that.

Thanks for the ideas.