I first tried to setup the download automatically, so that I can trim it
down to get what I wanted. I had some issues, but that is not the point.

I realized that it was completely wasteful to do the full download just
because it was possible. I found that going through the list and pasting
the 2nd URL to a browser and manually getting the books I wanted worked
great. I got most of the maths and stats on the list, some QM and some
in other topics that interest me. I a mgrateful for this.

I encourage you to not be wasteful either, and not download 450 books you
will not end up reading.