My
'A Beginners Guide to Python 3 Programming - John Hunt, 1sr ed. 2019 -
978-3-030-20290-3.epub' is 27.2 MB
and my
'A Beginners Guide to Python 3 Programming - John Hunt, 1sr ed. 2019 -
978-3-030-20290-3.pdf' is 30.5 MB.
I'm not sure what happened to your download, but I'd be willing to
share also if you can't resolve the issue.