Thanks, BT. Are you sure that you are not looking at _406 Advanced Guide
to Python 3 Programming	_ also by John Hunt, 1st ed. 2019-? That one is
legible. I just downloaded the Beginners book (#405) again and it shows
13531 bytes for both epub and pdf. Maybe Hunt decided not to give away
the Beginners book.

Ed

p.s. If you really do have #405, I would like a copy.