Let's make this topic useful.

> If I knew how to change topics I really want to find somebody who knows
> how to solder simple microcontroller boards. Are there any prototyping
> shops left in the city?? I would love to do some business with some
> civilized humans.

You do not need a soldered board to prototype. Use a "bread board" and put
it together. Make it work first, then worry about soldering. That is how to
do it.

Also, learning to solder --I am terrible at it-- is a great skill to have.
And having the right tools for doing it greatly accelerates quality and speed.
But right now you do not need this to prototype something.