Jesus Christ man!

This is not a list for you to spam your religion nor your product. Please
refrain from trying to virtue signal or advertise here.

Sending spam to this list about your product is a little old, but could you
at least clean it up and remove the unneeded self-righteous religion from
it? Two thirds of your email are more about religion than anything else,
and have no real place on this list, and the other 1/3 is just you, *ONCE
AGAIN* trying to plug your product/project on both of these lists --
despite being asked repeatedly to stop.

You have been asked on BOTH the cialug list AND the tclug list to stop
trying to market your product -- please show some respect to the other
members of these lists, *AND* your religion, and keep your posts on topic,
off spam, and omit the unneeded references to religion entirely. I'm
asking you this on behalf of the other poster -- and on behalf of your own
religion, which clearly states that this behavior is not appropriate:

Matthew 6:5-6

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray
standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others.
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.  But when you
pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is
unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

and

Matthew 6:7

 “And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for
they think that they will be heard for their many words."

If you are interested, I am willing to continue a theological discussion
off-list about how some people may not appreciate being described as 'made
in the image of your god', or being compared to angels, but that is
incredibly off-topic for this list.

Jeff