Shalom

I was watching Wheel of Fortune yesterday and
there was a young man on named Divine Favor.
Pat asked him about his name and he said that
his mother wanted to name him Divine and his
father wanted to name him Favor.  I might have
proposed flipping a coin, but they decided to use
both names.

According to the Bible we are made in the image of
G-d and have the potential for good.  So I'd like to
call on your better angels and ask for references
who might be interested in using my C++ code generator.
There's a substantial bonus for a successful reference here:
http://webEbenezer.net/about.html
.

Thanks.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - Enjoy programming again.
https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards