Like they reject the user agent? If so try this:
> wget --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0"

Or they are SSL-protected and wget isn’t liking it? If so try the        --no-check-certificate switch.

Files are almost always saved in your home directory. You will need to find that based on your distribution.

If you don’t know where a file is but you know it’s name try…