Also try PhotoRec

https://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec

It uses file carving techniques to work with raw data (that has not been
overwritten), even after a filesystem has been destroyed. This is just one
tool of many that can do file carving. YMMV as file carving capabilities
may vary between tools.

More:
https://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec_Data_Carving

Remember to avoid writing to any disk you intend to recover from. This also
means to avoid booting and using the Windows installation on that drive.