Shalom

I've been trying to make some progress with IPsec.  I tried
previously a few years ago, but didn't get very far with it.
Some of the books I've looked at are from a Cisco
perspective.  I'm not sure that's what I want.  I want
something that will help me use IPsec on FreeBSD and
Linux.

I've read about transport and tunnel modes.  Is transport
mode siimpler/easier to implement than tunnel mode?
Ideally, I may want to use tunnel mode, but if transport
mode is simpler, I'd rather start with that.

Do you have any tips or sites for getting started with it?
Thank you in advance.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - "Those who trust in their riches will fall,
but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf."  Proverbs 11:28
https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards