From scanning the man page, tmux certainly looks powerful for the young
and intelligent.

But I'm headed to the metals recycling facility this morning. A wise old
man doesn't leave his wife with responsibilities for an auction to
remember what a genius he once was.

BTW, it sounds like the political hopefuls are bidding up "green energy"
into the $trillions. And homeless are setting up tents on sidewalks.
What a shame a whole generation never learned how to work.