Sigh.
This is really frustrating - I found the detail in less than 5 seconds:
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hvmVsBezKyEJ:https://ddr4motherboard.com/beepcodes/GIGABYTE-GA-A320M-HD2-REV.-1.0+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us <https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hvmVsBezKyEJ:https://ddr4motherboard.com/beepcodes/GIGABYTE-GA-A320M-HD2-REV.-1.0+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

https://www.google.com/search?q=Gigabyte+GA-A320M-HD2+beep+codes <https://www.google.com/search?q=Gigabyte+GA-A320M-HD2+beep+codes>

seriously, Brian…