> I apologize if I've caused offense.

No man, nobody took offense here.

I cannot speak for harv, but having chatted with him on occasion, I get the
sense that he was wearing his "practical person" hat, and took no offense.

Clearly Danny was looking at something seemingly insurmountable when he asked
his question. Which reminds me, what happened? Did we help? Did you reinstall,
in good Miscrosoft spirit?

Also, harv is an example of the gems the internet hides and of the diversity of
its users. He can probably go about his profession without touching a keyboard,
but his inquisition into the realm of sysadmin-ing is admirable, and I am a bit
envious. If you told me he was an NSA agent's alter ego, I'd buy it. OK, I kid,
I kid harv!