Greetings TCLUG'ers!

I'm sending this via my personal email account rather than signing up
with my work email. I just wanted to pass this on to you directly.

It's been a while since I've posted to the list, and this one is good
news. Gravie, Inc. is hiring a Systems Administrator! Come work with us
on a modern cloud-based AWS stack using Salt Stack for configuration
management! We have a few snowflake machines, primarily Windows OS's,
that need periodic maintenance. So, if you live in both the Windows and
Linux worlds, you're welcome here. (We do use MacBook Pros, though!)
We're looking for someone with an eye toward security, enjoys tweaking
and improving our patching and maintenance scripts, and is looking to
grow. The only pillars here are salt-based, and we promote a DevOps
culture. There is an on-call rotation, but events have been few and far
between, and primarily can be handled the following morning.

Please check us out, and soon! We're interviewing now!

     https://www.gravie.com/about-us/careers/

https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/graviecom/view/P_AAAAAADAAEGPD-d0s4-96_

Sign up through the website above rather than sending me email (I'm not
the hiring manager!).

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>