I haven’t directly used Red Hat for years. I think we used it for servers when I worked for Thomson-Reuters. I’d be concerned that IBM (like Oracle) seems to grab technologies and then double the price. I’m not sure how they get away with that except they have clients with arbitrarily deep pockets. Maybe Red Hat will be different.