On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 10:43 PM Iznogoud <iznogoud at nobelware.com> wrote:

> Greg, I thought went we went through this discussion a couple of weeks
> ago he still found the process confusing. I think your "summary" (let's
> call it is spot on, but he needs more explicit instructions.
>
> I know I am being of no help right now.

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to do.
I was trying to set up a multi-boot system, not only on one hard
drive, (which I've done a few times in the past) but the options being
two versions of the same os.
That I just couldn't seem to get to work so I went to using tow
completely different systems because that gives me the ability to run
both at once which no other setup  (barebone one anyway) will.

Regards

Dee