I have a few customers that have use of my content (with explicitly stated licensing) that are in violation of said licensing.
In order to document the violation I need to download the entire website to document the extent of the violations — but the website is drawn entirely in the DOM from JavaScript so none of my normal pursuits will work.
I need to download the ENTIRE website to sort through it to see what I need to catalog and provide to my counsel. And since it has to render that eliminates the normal players like wget and cUrl.

Any ideas? PhantomJS showed promise but I don’t think I can get it to do exactly what I need. Going through and saving upwards of 5,000 pages manually isn’t exactly appealing, either…

Thanks!

—
Ryan