I do know FreePascal ports to most common OSs, including Windows, Mac,
and Linux. I was surprised their "lazarus" GUI IDE has so many downloads
per week. You can compile from source to most "target" OSs from code. A
ton of switches for the compiler. So I think if you have an algorithm,
you can cross compile.