No doubt you are right. But if I can bore you with other experiences,
and declare "if you don't know where trouble can find you ... it will."

Many years ago my 3 young daughters had 2 young sisters over on a summer
day. I did my outside dirt farm work while trusting them with freedom of
the house. Some time later I noticed our camera film was used up and
took it in for development at a photomat. The lady at the counter gave
me the whatfor and I never did see what was on those pictures. They put
people in jail and on the news for that.

Same out here in the country. You better know nobody is growing pot on
your property, or you get a visit from an unfriendly sheriff.

If it's that easy to quickly change your Linux friend, I'm just glad to
know it.