i wonder how facebook is putting notifications on my (lollipop) phone.  i
just rebooted, haven't launched anything, and neither the facebook nor fb
messaging apps are installed.  iirc i did install and uninstall fb
messaging several months back, but these facebook notifications have just
started in the last day or two.  hmm, perhaps i've gone several months
without posting on facebook and have just done that, from my desktop, not
the phone.  but, so?  my first guess is via opera beta.  i like opera beta
because it does reflow after zoom.  but i think it's the culprit for the
ads when i plug or unplug the charger.  sure i've browsed a small few fb
pages on the phone.  i wouldn't have thought that would let them place
intents tho.