Ok so I got some idea of the website… here’s the details:

1) No source code access
2) HTML website with JavaScript hooks - but no specific idea of the backend but server is running Tomcat on Ubuntu.

Whoever might be able to assist him further is welcome to try. I’m without ideas on how to proceed in a manner that might result in success.

—
Ryan