Shalom

Are you interested in quarterly C++ meetings in the Twin Cities?
It seems to me that groups that meet on a monthly basis:
http://meetingcpp.com/index.php/newsreader/items/c-user-grou
p-meetings-in-march-2017.html

tend to run out of topics/steam.   We could probably meet at J. Arthur's
coffee or an office building in the St. Paul/Roseville area.  (I know of
two where we might be able to meet.)  I'd like to talk about what I've
been working on, and hope others will be willing to talk about things
they are interested in.   Ideally we could have our first meeting in the
April - June quarter, probably in May or June.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - Happy St. Patrick's Day.
http://webEbenezer.net
651 356-8503 <%28651%29%20356-8503>