o1bigtenor writes:

> Thanks Linda
>
> Looked at their website - - - - almost no information there.
> Is this an online only service?
>
> I live in the internet boonies so I've learned to hate 'online' services.
> They work well when you have big pipes but when you don't - - -
> well - - - they don't!

What services haven't worked well for you?  You have a
gmail account so I guess you are able to use that.

Web/http based services are slower than binary based
services, but they are easier to develop than binary services.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - “If I am I because I am you, and you are
you because you are me, then I am not I and you are not you. But
if I am I because I am I and you are you because you are you,
then I am I and you are you!”   Rebbe of Kotzk

http://webEbenezer.net