I am trying to share an announcement of an Agriculture meeting to the
"Twin Cities Linux Users Group." Please excuse the cut and paste text,
but I suspect all the HTML links have my identity encoded.

There must be some way to better integrate urban technology with
enormous and diverse Minnesota resources. I don't have a clue how to do
it. But the U of MN. and Linux computer skills are a good gamble.

The contact phone number is toll free.

Register Today for AURI's
New Uses Innovation Forum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When
Tuesday March 21, 2017 at 6:00 PM CDT
-to-
Wednesday March 22, 2017 at 5:00 PM CDT

Where
Crowne Plaza
3131 Campus Drive
Plymouth, MN 55441

Dear Rick,
With record crop yields projected for several regional commodities, the support
and expansion of value-added agricultural products within Minnesota and the greater
Midwest is of the utmost importance. To that end, AURI is inviting you to register
today for

New Uses Innovation Forum
for Minnesota's agricultural industry.

in Plymouth, MN, is bringing together experts and entrepreneurs from the new uses
arena, R&D, and private sector. Together, they will participate in open discussions
about the latest innovations and opportunities for developing new uses for Minnesota
grown crops and agricultural processing byproducts. The day's events include:

* Panel discussions,
* Q&A sessions,
* Networking opportunities and
* Keynote addresses tailored to the interests of MN agriculture.

Above all, this will be an event to bring people together under the common goal
of encouraging new growth and innovation here in Minnesota.

In addition, there will be a welcome reception held at the Crowne Plaza on the evening
of March 21st, to which all attendees are invited. This evening event will include
networking opportunities, complimentary hors d'oeuvres, a cash bar and welcome messages
from AURI and some of the event's sponsors

The cost of registration is $55, which covers all conference materials, meals and
networking breaks as well as your ticket to the welcome reception.

We hope to see you on March 22nd. In the meantime, if you'd like to learn more,
please contact Erik Evans at AURI by calling 612-704-1120 or by email at

Sincerely,
Agricultural Utilization Research Institute