I wish I was still smart enough to have opinions about computer
technology trends. I don't even have a cell phone, and if I did who
would I call, and if I had someone to call what would we talk about;
politics, football??

Heck, I finally got license plates for a truck because the State of
Minnesota failed computers 101 and forgot how to do their job anymore.
Looks like nuclear war with North Korea, and drug war in Chicago, and
who can watch what they call news anymore??

I think the most urgent job is to retrain medical employees for farming.
Nobody can afford overgrown health care, and if your aren't sick they
have some drugs for you to fix that. Meanwhile wide open Minnesota
farmland and farm homes are going to rot for lack of farmers willing to
grow good food and good communities. And finally climate change
activists remembered agriculture; do a google of "agriculture climate."
With quality rural internet and opensuse linux maybe the time to invent
computing is nearly over, and the time to use it in new applications in
new environments is just begun.