> On Sep 21, 2016, at 10:11 PM, Rick Engebretson <eng at pinenet.com> wrote:
>
> From my brief reading of his situation, he has a health issue and is stuck with 4 little kids to care for alone.

Agreed. From what I have said back and forth with him privately on the mesh topic he’s got a good idea, he wants to do something and realizes that there could be a cheap solution but there’s more he doesn’t know.

And we all have our setting off item. Some of us have more. Some of us say we have none. But most of us are realistic.

I won’t defend people’s actions, and I will try NOT to attack others who attack (names held back to not fuel the fire).

But I think there are some that deserve the benefit of the doubt. While Sandwich Eyes probably wouldn’t last there, we can find a place for him here.
And that starts with telling people when they’re either off topic and carry the conversation offline or they’re going off their rocker.

Thankfully many people, regardless of traumatic injury, are capable of stopping when they’re being told they’ve gone too far.

I just hope that others take the lesson, too, and run with it.

—
Ryan