and don't be getting all angry because i missed a "of" instead of an "or"
when i proofread it. i realize there is no such thing as cds of usb's (or
is there? either way not what i meant). don't flame me. no secret that it
is harder to communicate on a list then in person. especially when i have
so much to say. also, my humor is off base and is easier to "get" in person
when you can see my mischievous grin.