> Don't recall what service you mention. However, having Linux and BSD
> FWs for many years I relied on nmap scans to give myself a idea. Also,
> there's netalyzr for Android that you can look into, and at one point
> I had Snort running.

"Shields UP!!" is at https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2.  I'm not a
shill but have used it for years.  I do remember they found some
vulnerabilities of a distribution I tested years ago.  As I mention, I
seem to remember some posts that it's the worst thing ever created.
However, such posts aren't difficult to find about many products.  What
do I know?

Your nmap idea is interesting and I remember someone at my SLUG meeting
suggesting such years ago.  I know little of nmap but I'll do research.
I assume you perform the scan from another box?