Besides being a good mother, you value learning, community, and even
Linux. Wow, that's a plate full!

Staying off Linux topic here to avoid expert rebukes, may I suggest
other opportunity in your young family's future. Having mentioned the
new atmospheric CO2 levels can grow plants faster, we also can improve
soil quality with new carbon. Even the oil and coal industry is looking
at black dirt as the only remedy for climate change issues seen related
to CO2 emissions. It is called carbon sequestration. In our experience,
we get phenomenal improvement in gardens with black dirt added. Nothing
a little child loves better than eating a homegrown strawberry. I hope
you can enjoy such creative gifts with your family.

Seeing creative opportunity in Linux, community, arts, lifestyle, and a
hopeful future sure beats competing for top barking dog status. As SuSE
Linux says after installation, "Have a lot of fun." Life is too damn short.