Sure..

  _____

From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Wayne Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 6:16 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] FW: IEEE August program: INFRARED ASTRONOMY FROM
THE GROUND, AIR, AND SPACE

I know IEEE Computer's focus is on the computer professional, but would it
be appropriate for me to extend this invitation to the Tripoli Minnesota
Rocketry club?

---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then, have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

  _____