On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Loren Burlingame <theixian at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Kind of an odd request but I am looking to convert a Dell T320 (T620 is the
> same form factor so should also work) from a rack mount kit to a tower.

Not an odd request, actually.  What's odd is how difficult this is.
Back in the PE700/800 days, even up the PE2900 days, Dell used to sell
the conversion kits.  I've converted a few PE2800 and PE2900 boxes.

What I found is that it is supported on the T320:
http://www.dell.com/support/manuals/us/en/19/poweredge-t320/T320OwnersManual-v3/Preparing-A-System-For-Conversion-From-Tower-Mode-To-Rack-Mode?guid=GUID-435D60E9-191B-44FE-B63E-A455A02E93C3&lang=en-us

But for some reason Dell doesn't actually SELL the kits.  You have to
order them third party.
http://disctech.com/Dell-332-0331-PowerEdge-T420-Tower-to-Rack-Conversion-Kit

Alternately, you could install a rack shelf, remove the feet, and lay
it sideways.

Brian