Kind of an odd request but I am looking to convert a Dell T320 (T620 is the same form factor so should also work) from a rack mount kit to a tower.

Dell does not have specific parts for this (I have called them several times to make sure I didn't just get an inexperienced rep) and the furthest I have come is to get the feet for the server.

The only thing left is to get the (purely cosmetic) top cover for the chassis.

If anyone has done the opposite conversion (Tower to Rack) on one of these servers, you will have this part laying around.

Here are some pictures:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5BF119911A2DD67!96897&authkey=!AOlvi1DrnzNi4fk&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5BF119911A2DD67!96898&authkey=!ALYeBmUrme1IJCU&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5BF119911A2DD67!96899&authkey=!AJlfYhiGBgJrEhQ&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

Let me know if you are able to help me get this part. I will, of course, pay you for it :)

Thanks

-- Loren Burlingame