From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of gregrwm
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:52 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] t989 begging upgrade

no bother actually.  a bit of oogling says it looks like i'll lose 4g.
that's it.  and i've left 4g shutoff virtually always anyway.  3g is fine.
so i won't even notice.

On 10 September 2015 at 12:27, gregrwm <tclug1 at whitleymott.net> wrote:

bother.  wifi meets most my needs, even on the road.  i made it through most
of my life with no cellphone, and may do so some more.  or might actually
throw down some money for something.