seeking a satisfactory sip on android.  my d710 has jellybean 4.1.2 gb27
freedompop, my t989 has kitkat 4.4.4 cm11-20150823 wifi only.  zoiper works
on both, but zoiper (beta 1.24.9) supports neither bluetooth nor tcp.
csipsimple 1.02.03 often works on my d710, but the other party consistently
gets severe echo of their own voice (echo cancellation is checked), and it
often doesn't re-register when going back and forth between wifi and tower
reception.  it won't register at all on my t989/kitkat.  sipdroid 3.7beta
is slightly better about re-registering on my d710, but still not as
consistent as i'd expect, uses significantly more battery than csipsimple,
and also fails to register at all on my t989/kitkat.