People probably won't like this, but I've got Comcast Business Class back
from when I was working for a place that paid for our internet access. I
have a block of static IP addresses, too, and can run whatever servers I
want. It's been pretty damn solid, and when/if it DOES go down, business
class means you get the tech support who actually know what they're doing.
They also have much faster SLAs.