On Tue, 24 Nov 2015, Justin Krejci wrote:

> Plex media server.

I need to be able to work with DVD ISOs, but Plex doesn't do it:

Why are ISO, VIDEO_TS, and other Disk Image Formats Not Supported?
https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201426506-Why-are-ISO-VIDEO-TS-and-other-Disk-Image-Formats-Not-Supported-

I usually use sshfs or samba to share files with other devices.  I was
hoping there was some third way that would allow VLC to access the DVD
ISOs without having more software installed, but I'm starting to think
that won't work.  The easiest thing would be to have a program on the iPad
that allows me to mount samba drive shares.  I'm not sure there are any
free ones, though.

Mike