--
Marc Thomas
mthx.org | Github: mthxx | @mthx_

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 2:14 AM, Justin Krejci <jus at krytosvirus.com>
wrote:
> Plex media server. Not sure about ISO support for that though. I
> backed up 100+ DVDs (thanks handbrake). It works well for when
> Netflix/ISP is down or for personal video playback. I've downloaded
> the occasional youtube video and stored that too.

I've recently been setting up my media center and server. When I tried
out Plex as an option back in April/May, it did not support ISO's. At
one point, they did support ISO's, but they have since removed that
feature. I went with Kodi for a variety of reasons. And Kodi is
available on Android devices. Not sure about iOS devices though.

If you are streaming over slower connections from your server than Plex
is a decent option. It's transcoding is really good.