> Hi all,
>
> So, we're all Linux people. And I'm sure some of us deal with our friends
> and relatives and their seeming inability to keep their systems clear of
> malware because nobody listens to us but then they come running and expect
> us to fix it for them.

I prefer PC-BSD and FreeBsd to Linux or Windows.  If I had to
choose between Linux and Windows for development, I'd pick
Linux, but am glad I don't have to deal with Linux as much as I
used to.

Anyway, I sometimes tell people using Windows that I use other
operating systems and don't know how to help them.  Or that I'll
help them if they are willing to use BSD.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.