I wasn't sure that I really had anything to say - - - but - - - - 2 things

Have used SystemRescue (don't remember which version but its linux based
and up to date) to fix my own borks on my main system

Looking at the recommended url there is nothing for those that MUST have a
UEFI setup.
I believe that number is growing rather than shrinking! With the disk
missing this important tool I would be looking further, although the list
of windows tools is quite long.

Dee