Hi,

So you do need to use the device id for replace. You might be able to
get the names from zpool history.

I tried to look through my zol class and I can't remember how you map
the drives in linux. I am sure someone on the list knows how to map drives.

You might want to #zpool offline poolname diskname and then physically
replace and then #zpool online poolname diskname

linda