I am in need of 2 dozen bolts and nuts (cage nuts) for my Tripp Lite cabinet. I have the IBM clip nuts in trade (either 100 or 200 in bag - never used) I’d love to do a part-for-part trade but I really would like to move all my gear and get it racked this weekend so I can get it out of my living room.

Comparison: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/bladectr/documentation/topic/com.ibm.bladecenter.8886.doc/dw1be002.jpg <http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/bladectr/documentation/topic/com.ibm.bladecenter.8886.doc/dw1be002.jpg>
I want what’s on the left, I have what’s on the right.

I also have a full-height IBM cabinet with doors and sides that I bought 2 years ago but it’s too big/heavy to get into my apartment or basement. $350 OBO. You come pick it up, take it away. I can get photos later for interested persons. And, yes, that would include the $100 in clips/screws that are new in package (assuming they’re not used in trade).

Thanks!

—
Ryan