Ryan Coleman writes:

> Troubleshooting: strip it down the the minimum: a little RAM, the CPU, a
video card (if > you need it) and nothing more.

I have tried it with no ram but the same result.  I read somewhere that
you can't rule out the power converter (supply) yet either.  I figured that
since the cpu fan  and led lights were working, that the power converter
was fine, but guess that's assuming too much.  I'm not sure how to try
to narrow it down to one of those components at this time.

I've been testing this outside the case on the cardboard box the whole
time.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - "There are only two races in the world -- the decent

http://webEbenezer.net